Author Topic: Gordons Bay \ Strand  (Read 1714 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline MorrasMo

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Durbanville
Gordons Bay \ Strand
« on: May 26, 2017, 01:41:37 PM »
Good day all


I am very new to Rock and Surf - Please can i have some ideas of where to go wet a line in Gordons bay \ strand area. I have been told Old Harbor[size=78%] wall, Boat Club , Bikini Beach , Infront of Ocean Basket in Strand. [/size]


Not looking to target a specific fish, just some line in the water and see what comes out...


Please help...hehe


 :FST:
Thanks all

Offline colin

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 752
  • Cred: 13
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Kelland , Randburg
Re: Gordons Bay \ Strand
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 02:15:13 PM »
 :welc:   :uarocks :toppie:
My wife allows me to keep all the fishing tackle I can hide.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal