Author Topic: Vaal this weekend  (Read 5239 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline schloshd1

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 278
  • Cred: 31
  • Location: Kelvin, Jozi
Vaal this weekend
« on: October 06, 2010, 06:19:29 AM »
Howsit guys

A mate and I will be camping at Strydoms this weekend (Saturday-Sunday). Is anyone keen to join?
I'm a weekend drinker, I start on Saturday and end on Friday - Bill Hicks

Offline Rory

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1270
  • Cred: 175
  • Gender: Male
Re: Vaal this weekend
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2010, 08:13:30 AM »
Howsit guys

A mate and I will be camping at Strydoms this weekend (Saturday-Sunday). Is anyone keen to join?

Can't make this weekend, too much on my plate.  :sadd But I'll definately be fishing next week!

Offline icstuff

  • The Ultimate Clown
  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1105
  • Cred: 77
  • Gender: Male
  • It's the Water's fault!
  • Location: Meyerton
Re: Vaal this weekend
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 09:04:45 AM »
Would love to join you chaps but had a nasty fall(not in the river) so this weekend is for recovery
Squid Happens!

Offline schloshd1

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 278
  • Cred: 31
  • Location: Kelvin, Jozi
Re: Vaal this weekend
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2010, 09:12:13 AM »
sorry to hear it bud, hope you recover quickly. Was it an alcohol related fall? Those are the best kind  :lolo:
I'm a weekend drinker, I start on Saturday and end on Friday - Bill Hicks

Offline icstuff

  • The Ultimate Clown
  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1105
  • Cred: 77
  • Gender: Male
  • It's the Water's fault!
  • Location: Meyerton
Re: Vaal this weekend
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2010, 09:18:39 AM »
If there was I would have had some kind of believable excuse, it only involved me, a chair and a large quantity of ribs - some of them my own.
Squid Happens!

Offline schloshd1

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 278
  • Cred: 31
  • Location: Kelvin, Jozi
Re: Vaal this weekend
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2010, 11:40:31 AM »
Ha Ha ! Excellent  (clap) :lolo:
I'm a weekend drinker, I start on Saturday and end on Friday - Bill Hicks

Offline icstuff

  • The Ultimate Clown
  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1105
  • Cred: 77
  • Gender: Male
  • It's the Water's fault!
  • Location: Meyerton
Re: Vaal this weekend
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2010, 11:06:09 AM »
How did the weekend go?
Squid Happens!

Offline schloshd1

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 278
  • Cred: 31
  • Location: Kelvin, Jozi
Re: Vaal this weekend
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2010, 07:53:47 PM »
The fishing was pretty slow Saturday and Sunday morning although the guys that stayed and fished Sunday afternoon say that it picked up a bit later in the day. Otherwise it was a great time with plenty of cold beer and a falling tree branch nearly flattening Etienne's tent during the storm. Good times!
I'm a weekend drinker, I start on Saturday and end on Friday - Bill Hicks

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal