0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Quote from: Shivaan on February 03, 2014, 03:31:30 PMQuote from: Himal on February 03, 2014, 01:40:21 PMAwesome stuff Fish Hunter, hope you are blessed with many more I am busy kitting up to throw spoons and lures, how about some details on your outfit?That looks like the new CID bullet spoon to me? CID Couta Casting HimalCool thanks Shivaan
Quote from: Himal on February 03, 2014, 01:40:21 PMAwesome stuff Fish Hunter, hope you are blessed with many more I am busy kitting up to throw spoons and lures, how about some details on your outfit?That looks like the new CID bullet spoon to me? CID Couta Casting Himal
Awesome stuff Fish Hunter, hope you are blessed with many more I am busy kitting up to throw spoons and lures, how about some details on your outfit?That looks like the new CID bullet spoon to me?
Himal, That is a BUS shad of note in your avatar!!!well done and congratstell us more about that catch?
Hi WimpyI got it about 800m north of Winkel rocks,near Beach cabin. Next time I go I want to Umkomaas mouth north bank,they been getting them there on the kayaks in that dirty water.I will have to just check the weather as the water must calm to allow them to come close in,alternatively Pipeline.
Number 2 this afternoon!!