Author Topic: Some gear for sale  (Read 3591 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dizzy

  • Guest
Some gear for sale
« on: July 04, 2012, 09:33:46 AM »
Scott G Series 7'7" 3pc 3wt  R1800
Sage TXL 7'10 3pc 00wt R2800
Dorber  9'0 4pc 2wt R900 sold
Titan EcoTec 9'0 4pc 5wt R500 sold

Sage QDT 00wt line R450
** Rods are advertised elsewhere, so I reserve the right to remove them from this site if they are sold.
Line to go with the TXL, as I dont want to sell them seperately.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 11:48:00 AM by dizzy »

Offline E.T.

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 883
  • Cred: 87
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Re: Some gear for sale
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 11:41:56 AM »
What, why?


Call me if you have a minute.

dizzy

  • Guest
Re: Some gear for sale
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 11:05:19 AM »
Scott G Series 7'7" 3pc 3wt  R1800 sold
Sage TXL 7'10 3pc 00wt R2800
Dorber  9'0 4pc 2wt R900
Titan EcoTec 9'0 4pc 5wt R500 sold

Sage QDT 00wt line R450
** Rods are advertised elsewhere, so I reserve the right to remove them from this site if they are sold.
Line to go with the TXL, as I dont want to sell them seperately.
I'll be adding some fly tying stuff including hooks, capes and beads in the next few days.
Also there are 2 more rods and a pair of waders.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 11:07:42 AM by dizzy »

Offline UrbanFF

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 108
  • Cred: 6
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Weltevredenpark
Re: Some gear for sale
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 04:56:04 PM »
Capes would be of interest to me.

dizzy

  • Guest
Re: Some gear for sale
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2012, 08:48:37 AM »
I have only got 2 half capes left for sale:
1 x Dark Pardo Coq De Leon
1 x Brown/Ginger #2 Metz Micro
R125 each.
Mark De Jager has the other half of these capes, so he could vouch for the quality.
PM me if you intersted.
 

Offline diamonddogs

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 40
  • Cred: 10
  • Gender: Male
Re: Some gear for sale
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2012, 09:04:00 AM »
You can add the CDL to my package D - as per e-mail. "humpy"

dizzy

  • Guest
Re: Some gear for sale
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2012, 09:06:15 AM »
You can add the CDL to my package D - as per e-mail. "humpy"
Ok, cool!
1 x 1/2 cape left = Brown/Ginger #2 Metz Micro

dizzy

  • Guest
Re: Some gear for sale
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2012, 03:16:41 PM »
Sage TXL 7'10 3pc 00wt R2800
Dorber  9'0 4pc 2wt R900
Sage QDT 00wt line R450
** Rods are advertised elsewhere, so I reserve the right to remove them from this site if they are sold.
Line to go with the TXL, as I dont want to sell them seperately.
I am also selling:
1 x EcoTec Titan 1wt 7'6 3pc - R500
1 x EcoTec Titan 2wt 7'6 3pc - R500
1 x Explorer Classic 5wt 9'0 4pc - R250
1 x Aquaz Waders Badagang Breathable Waders - R1200 http://aquazfishing.net/products/breathablewaders/badagang-chest-wader.php
(They're pretty good quality, but the inside leg is too short for me and my tackle, if you know what I mean )

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal