So, I've done some extensive research and indeed it seems that this species are not to be found in this country. According to Government Gazette also illegal to import as far as I can tell.
So that got me onto another mission starting with said species. (Costing and itinerary done for the trip to "The golden triangle" in California)
I am now writing a small thesis (54 pages so far) on all the trout species and sub species in the world and where they can be found, photo's of each the whole shebang.
Topic has been discussed in a family meeting and approved. We will be traveling to these locations over the next 5 years (or more) trying to get all (except those marked endangered or extinct) trout species on fly. This will probably turn into a book as well with all photo's replaced on the thesis with my own.
The California trip which looks like it will be first, scheduled for end 2012, will take 18 species off the list of 81 trout species.
At that rate we will do it in five years but alas we might have to go twice to some locations.