0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
After some dismal results on my HMP 50lb braid I'm forced to strip it all off and replace with something else.I know the majority of guys are using 50lb Jigman braid but this stuff is helluva pricey! The new suffix 832 braid has got rave reviews from the iCast show as well as respected anglers but will it cut the mustard for r&s? I'm thinking of spooling up my reel with 300m of this in 50lb and using 50lb whiplash as backing. Thoughts?
Luca I have already had the HMP braid on my reel but when Reefz tested it he could not get it to test above 19lb if I remember correctly. I already have half a spool of whiplash 50lb here at home so that's no problem. The suffix costs R380 for 300yards Jigman is over R600 for 300yards if I remember correctly
been using the 80lb and the 20lb. Wont use anything else in a hurry.