Author Topic: Okuma Makaira, Metaloid and Amia Kob Special Spinning Rods for Sale  (Read 2868 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline 200ts

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 62
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gauteng, Johannesburg
Hi All


I have the following for sale. 


1 Okuma Makaira 15.6 Foot - 7-9 Ounce (original) - R2300 (Sold)

  Used once, in excellent condition.


1 Okuma Metaloid 14.6 Foot - 6-8 Ounce - R1600 (Sold)
   
  Used about 4 times.  Excellent condition. 


1 Assassin Amia Kob Special 11ft - 2h - R 800 (Sold)


  I used this quite a bit - Good Condition.




I take excellent care of my tackle.  Always wash my rods when I get back from fishing.  No rust or build up on the eyes. 


Please dm me if interested


Kind regards
Amith
« Last Edit: March 11, 2022, 12:34:13 PM by 200ts »

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal