Author Topic: Wanted / Looking for Neoprene Reel Covers  (Read 2875 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Serra Moz

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 477
  • Cred: 12
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Marracuene - Mozambique
Wanted / Looking for Neoprene Reel Covers
« on: April 19, 2020, 08:34:20 AM »
Heya Folks, I am looking for quite a few Neoprene Reel Covers.... Various Sizes, reference to multiplier reels - anybody can hook me up? Yes.... I know it's lockdown...  Being stuck on the big blue, means - "Time is on my side"........ See, yes I know you can buy branded ones - but sometimes, you do get old Tannies (old ladies) making them from off cuts - wetsuit material etc...


Thanks
Happy days!

Offline Lenny

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 2529
  • Cred: 124
  • Gender: Male
  • Catch and Release
  • Location: Struisbaai
Re: Wanted / Looking for Neoprene Reel Covers
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2020, 02:34:35 PM »
Best would , be to , get ñ own ,Tannie , and cut up wetsuit .
I made a few a couple,years back .
Have seen them , crazy prices at some shops .


Any reason , specific you want the neoprene ones ?

Self catering , family accommodation available  in Struisbaai . Contact Leon 0780394225

Offline RiyadhEd

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 141
  • Cred: 3
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Cape Town
Re: Wanted / Looking for Neoprene Reel Covers
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2020, 08:49:17 PM »
Try contacting Coral Wetsuits in Woodstock, Cape Town. They do lots of custom work, and I am sure they could possibly help you out. Although, I am not sure if they operating during lockdown.


Offline RiyadhEd

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 141
  • Cred: 3
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Cape Town
Re: Wanted / Looking for Neoprene Reel Covers
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2020, 08:50:26 PM »
Ok, they are open
Please note we are back up and running but unfortunately only at 20%. We are open Monday to Friday 7:30am - 4pm. Please contact Elaine directly on 0214488275 or coralwet@mweb.co.za


Offline Visenvryheid

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 456
  • Cred: 30
  • Gender: Male
  • Fishing and freedom! Thank the Almighty!
  • Location: Cape Town
Re: Wanted / Looking for Neoprene Reel Covers
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2020, 11:37:00 PM »
Ja I second coral..they have done custom work for me a few times in the past, always very very reasonably priced, very thorough and excellent workmanship and also an absolute pleasure to deal with. Coral wetsuits is 5 stars!!! No job is too small for them..Ja no, only good things to say about them, they used to keep me warm as a poor surfer with holier than thou hand me down wetsuits. Such lovely and humble folk to deal with. Such good work. So cheap..repeating myself here..haha Did I say they did an amazing job..Even custom fitted and made, fishing long neoprene socks they did for me to keep me warm in winter sessions, all to spec..cant even buy cheap chinese wetsuits socks for the price they made those thick comfy things for me..I love coral wetsuits! Such good folk, rare these days! Ja for sure try them..

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal