Author Topic: WANTED: Garcia Mitchell 306 or 307  (Read 4069 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline emjay

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 261
  • Cred: 18
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Durban/Richards Bay, KZN
WANTED: Garcia Mitchell 306 or 307
« on: March 10, 2020, 12:27:44 PM »
Hi all


Looking for a Garcia Mitchell 306 or 307. I'm planning on using it for spares for a 307 that I have and am keeping for sentimental reasons, so it doesn't have to be spotless. I'm mainly interested in the pinion gear and drag assembly, so if the frame is cracked or the spool is burst, I'm not worried


PM me or call me at 083 628 3565 if you have one and we can negotiate a price


Thanks!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 12:28:40 PM by emjay »
Fishing all day, everyday is still not enough fishing

Offline Big boy

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 44
  • Cred: 5
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Durban
Re: WANTED: Garcia Mitchell 306 or 307
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2020, 11:15:20 AM »
Hi Emjay,

My buddy might have one for you, I will forward him your details  :tite
The water is a dark flower and a fisherman is a bee in the heart of her

Offline emjay

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 261
  • Cred: 18
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Durban/Richards Bay, KZN
Re: WANTED: Garcia Mitchell 306 or 307
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2020, 10:36:24 PM »
Hi Emjay,

My buddy might have one for you, I will forward him your details  :tite


Thanks!  :+ cred:


I believe he is the person who got hold of me. He actually had a 307A, which is a bit different to the 307. Different line laying method, some parts a bit different and actually a bit simpler than the 307, but I bought the reel anyway and managed to scavenge the parts off it that I needed
Fishing all day, everyday is still not enough fishing

Offline Big boy

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 44
  • Cred: 5
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Durban
Re: WANTED: Garcia Mitchell 306 or 307
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2020, 09:38:52 AM »
U are welcome  w;k
The water is a dark flower and a fisherman is a bee in the heart of her

Offline dugong

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 1676
  • Cred: 54
  • Location: Durban - Warmwater country!!
Re: WANTED: Garcia Mitchell 306 or 307
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2020, 02:54:40 PM »
I may be able to help, I will look tonight.
Just Fish!!!

Offline emjay

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 261
  • Cred: 18
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Durban/Richards Bay, KZN
Re: WANTED: Garcia Mitchell 306 or 307
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2020, 09:16:22 PM »
I may be able to help, I will look tonight.


Thank you, but I got sorted out with what I needed already  :tkx:
Fishing all day, everyday is still not enough fishing

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal