Author Topic: Interesting little video from the Economist.  (Read 5016 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline FishStyx

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 3007
  • Cred: 51
  • Gender: Male
  • I fish, therefore I am.
  • Location: Louist Trichardt, Limpopo
Forgive me Father for I have spinned... It's been three weeks since my last cob session.

Offline REEFMAN

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 9766
  • Cred: 768
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Jozi
Re: Interesting little video from the Economist.
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2019, 02:34:12 PM »
Fantastic Vid... just shows what one person can do. Where there's a willing Govt, there IS a way. Thanks for sharing...  :+ cred:

Economist puts out some good stuff. Here's another one from this morning that is just mind blowingly depressing. Our electorate.

https://twitter.com/TheEconomist/status/1123462978236555266

Offline FishStyx

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 3007
  • Cred: 51
  • Gender: Male
  • I fish, therefore I am.
  • Location: Louist Trichardt, Limpopo
Forgive me Father for I have spinned... It's been three weeks since my last cob session.

Offline Plugger

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 977
  • Cred: 13
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Forest Hills, Durban
Re: Interesting little video from the Economist.
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2019, 01:15:31 PM »
Going to need someone like that in Mozambique pretty soon, and then in SA !
Education is important but fishing is importanter !

Offline John F

  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 6563
  • Cred: 522
  • Gender: Male
  • Virtus et Honos
  • Location: Maputo - Mozambique
Re: Interesting little video from the Economist.
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2019, 02:41:18 PM »
Going to need someone like that in Mozambique pretty soon, and then in SA !

Actually, no. What we need is an honest, capable and competent governement. That comes from a hard-working, disciplined people. Unfortunately we both have the opposite. Used to be proud to be Moz... not anymore!!!
Acecraft 660 DV
Yeld cat 19 (Sold)
Gemini 520 Crusader (Sold)

Offline Plugger

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 977
  • Cred: 13
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Forest Hills, Durban
Re: Interesting little video from the Economist.
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2019, 03:42:11 PM »
Thats for sure. I wonder how long it will be before the Chinks move down here in numbers. I saw a lot in Ponta. Road remnants ?
Education is important but fishing is importanter !

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal