Author Topic: Some shad, even one on a plug  (Read 6954 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Jared2608

  • Appy spinfisherman
  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 44
  • Cred: 1
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Durban, KZN
Re: Some shad, even one on a plug
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2015, 04:49:32 PM »
Apparently they did come out again this morning, they where a bit tougher yesterday.  The ones this morning where apparently bigger with most making size, and I"m told a 4kg one came out as well.  I didn't fish this morning so I can only go on what I'm told.

Offline Poenie

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 315
  • Cred: 11
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Somerset West, Cape Town
Re: Some shad, even one on a plug
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2015, 09:50:25 AM »
Well done on your catches, but more importantly, well done on your RELEASES!! Did you witness the poaching?? I'm Cpt based and even I know how bad the situation really is. In Australia, the "marine cops" hide and film poachers, before making the arrest - that way they're nearly guaranteed a conviction!  MCM should do the same, and accompanied by armed Police they should do a raid on the beaches and arrest the lot of them, take all their tackle and fine them! Bloody ludicrous how a blind eye is turned whilst our fish stocks are being raped right in front of our eyes!

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal