Author Topic: When fish are tight mouthed  (Read 3295 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline briansflyfishing

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 105
  • Cred: 11
  • Gender: Male
  • Not tonight baby, I gotta fly.
  • Location: Knysna - W/Cape
When fish are tight mouthed
« on: November 13, 2014, 07:08:46 AM »
Morning folks


I always hit the water with the attitude that a huge fish would hunt down my fly and out me into a epic battle.
But until that happens and the day is quiet I like to set my camera down somewhere and put it on timer mode. The run and start casting in the most perfect manner possible and hope that at that moment of the click everything is in place and I get a somewhat decent photo.
Here's two I took the other day.
Not tonight baby, I gotta fly!!!

Offline Naruto

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 566
  • Cred: 30
  • Gender: Male
  • Ultimate Freshie
  • Location: Pretoria
Re: When fish are tight mouthed
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2014, 07:52:52 AM »
Very cool!  :clwn
“Every search begins with beginner’s luck. And every search ends with the victor’s being severely tested.”

1.   “…whoever you are, or whatever it is that you do, when you really want something, it's because that desire originated in the soul of the universe. It's your mission on earth."

Offline SAfish

  • Angler of the Month - April 2015
  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 4238
  • Cred: 137
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Knysna, South Africa
Re: When fish are tight mouthed
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2014, 07:57:31 AM »
 (clap) Very nice, did you manage to catch anything?

Offline briansflyfishing

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 105
  • Cred: 11
  • Gender: Male
  • Not tonight baby, I gotta fly.
  • Location: Knysna - W/Cape
Re: When fish are tight mouthed
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2014, 08:08:02 AM »
I got one just after the photo's was taken. Had to take it with my camera phone as the battery went flat on the Canon.
Not tonight baby, I gotta fly!!!

Offline Kent

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 836
  • Cred: 72
  • Gender: Male
  • Gonubie
  • Location: Gonubie
Re: When fish are tight mouthed
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2014, 08:24:04 AM »
 :udman: :clfoto: ..VERY VERY NICE!!!!.....I like your attitude Sir!!...SALUTE!!!...Oh...and nice leerie on fly... :hehe:
Just GO FISH!!!


Offline Big B

  • Barry
  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 760
  • Cred: 20
  • Gender: Male
  • I am a fish-a-holic!
  • Location: Pretoria
Re: When fish are tight mouthed
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2014, 08:37:24 AM »
Very nice :grk:
Lets go FISHING!

Offline SAfish

  • Angler of the Month - April 2015
  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 4238
  • Cred: 137
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Knysna, South Africa
Re: When fish are tight mouthed
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2014, 09:21:13 AM »
 (clap) Well done!

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal