Author Topic: Premium Saltwater Fly Gear Wanted????  (Read 2252 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline E.T.

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 883
  • Cred: 87
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Premium Saltwater Fly Gear Wanted????
« on: February 04, 2014, 01:08:59 PM »
Guys

 I am after premium saltwater fly gear in good condition.

 Premium would include Sage, Orvis, Hardy, Scott, G. Loomis

 9wt Rod or 10wt Rod preferably 4 piece, but 3 would also do

 12wt Rod preferably 4 piece, but 3 would also do

 Reels that would interest me is Tibor, Abel, Shilton.
 It doesn't matter if there is line on it or not.

 I don't mind if it's used, but I don't want gear that looks like it was towed behind a truck.

 PM me should you be interested, as I would like to kit a friend for an upcoming trip.

 I believe we would get better value for our weak Rand this way, than to buy from overseas or even build new stuff.

 I look forward to your replies.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 01:09:33 PM by E.T. »

Offline Sea Dweller

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 64
  • Cred: 5
  • Gender: Male
  • FEAR NO FISH
  • Location: Durban
Re: Premium Saltwater Fly Gear Wanted????
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2014, 03:13:42 PM »
Hi E.T.


I have only just seen your post, I have a G. loomis Nauticos 3 piece 10 wt I'm looking to sell or swap, it's in very good condition. Not sure what the prices are but I would love to swap it for a Sage TXL-F 000 rod or 00. I also have a gold Stealth LA2 which is a great back up reel.


Send me a PM if you are interested.


Thanks,
Mike.

Offline E.T.

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 883
  • Cred: 87
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Re: Premium Saltwater Fly Gear Wanted????
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2014, 03:21:48 PM »
Mike thanks for your reply.
I will get back to you.


 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal