Author Topic: Wool Chucker porn  (Read 4202 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Cam Mundy

  • Offshore Spinning Enthusiast
  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1178
  • Cred: 93
  • Gender: Male
  • Keep Casting!
  • Location: Papua New Gunea
Wool Chucker porn
« on: August 31, 2013, 09:05:12 AM »
Hi guys this is a company run by a child hood friend of mine. We used to spend every free minute we had fly fishing for Trout and Bass on our own and neighbors farm dams in the Mooiriver area he stuck with the fly fishing and I've moved on to trying to feed large chunks of wood to GT's. thought you might like to take a look to get some inspiration for your own benches at home.

ukflies.com
Facebook- Rupert Harvey's Ukflies


Offline Rory

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1270
  • Cred: 175
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wool Chucker porn
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2013, 07:53:25 AM »
Thanks Cam, those are super flies. I like the look of those dorado flies, very reminiscent of the "Slammer" type profile flys. Nice to see a pattern with a broad profile  :corrct:

Offline Cam Mundy

  • Offshore Spinning Enthusiast
  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1178
  • Cred: 93
  • Gender: Male
  • Keep Casting!
  • Location: Papua New Gunea
Re: Wool Chucker porn
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2013, 11:28:50 AM »
Pleasure Rory I think the Dorado pattern is meant for Golden Dorado but I can't see why it won't work for other fish it reminds me of a repala fire tiger colour scheme.

Offline briansflyfishing

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 105
  • Cred: 11
  • Gender: Male
  • Not tonight baby, I gotta fly.
  • Location: Knysna - W/Cape
Re: Wool Chucker porn
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2013, 07:44:14 AM »
I do like the articulated squid pattern. the only pattern I don't have in my box.
nice job. Have a :+ cred:


Brian
Not tonight baby, I gotta fly!!!

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal