0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Nicely done bud I envy you guys in the the western cape your estuaries are still in such good shape compared to the natal ones. hit it!
Quote from: Cam Mundy on August 17, 2013, 07:05:24 AMNicely done bud I envy you guys in the the western cape your estuaries are still in such good shape compared to the natal ones. hit it!Iw as fishing in Durban harbour yesterday and the Ezemvelo guys checked my fishing licence ( I had caught and released 3 undersized grunter). While checking my licence the guy told me that three boats in the harbour had caught a total of 5 good sized garrick, on either side of the central sand bank - So, not all the natal estuaries are in bad shape?He said that they were using live bait - maasbanker
I grew up fishing in Durban harbor my dad used to pick us up from boarding school on a Friday and we'd fish the whole weekend sleeping on the boat and get dropped off again Sunday Night loved it, but I don't think it qualifies as a true estuary I'm refering more to places like Amatikulu, Mtunzini ect when you compare these places that used to be spectacular to what they have in the cape it's enough to make you cry.