Author Topic: Trout fishing is a criminal activity  (Read 10624 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Toppie

  • RIP Toppie. What a great man. You will always be an
  • Ultimate Legend
  • *****
  • Posts: 1823
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Pretoria
Re: Trout fishing is a criminal activity
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2013, 07:57:21 PM »
I will be watching this thread with interest ... seems as if we are borderline criminals, having a hatchery  :cnfzd  - does this mean I will lose my cred?  :cry:

There you just received a cred Krissi - keep on moonlighting!
"Everything will be good in the end" - so it cant be the end yet!

Offline krissi

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 789
  • Cred: 137
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Underberg, KZN
Re: Trout fishing is a criminal activity
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2013, 09:00:00 PM »
Thanks Toppie .... when I'm in jail cos I cant pay the R10bar fine, you can all share my creds but you can come and catch some awesome trout in the Underberg area before they blitz every living thing in the dams and rivers ... so they can save the minnows they just blitzed ... eish

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal