Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Recent Topics
Forum
Login
Register
ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
»
FRESHWATER ANGLING
»
Fly fishing
»
winter time blues
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: winter time blues (Read 2350 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Bulllie
addiction
Member
Posts: 7
Cred: 0
Gender:
bounberies r restrictions in ur head
Location: eastern cape
winter time blues
«
on:
August 01, 2013, 03:15:49 PM »
Hi guys is anyone else really struggling in the saltwater side of fly fshing this winter.I'm in the eastern cape and the fy fshing where am is trying.How's is the fishing in other parts.
Logged
If you told me there was fish in a bucket then ill fish the bucket aslong as I get to fish
Poenskop
Ultimate member
Posts: 455
Cred: 35
Gender:
Location: Port Elizabeth
Re: winter time blues
«
Reply #1 on:
August 01, 2013, 03:20:06 PM »
I haven't fish since the beginning of June
, but I know that the rivers around PE is producing the odd nice fish for the guys fishing lures.
Logged
Bulllie
addiction
Member
Posts: 7
Cred: 0
Gender:
bounberies r restrictions in ur head
Location: eastern cape
Re: winter time blues
«
Reply #2 on:
August 01, 2013, 03:25:19 PM »
Thanks cnt wait for spring
Logged
If you told me there was fish in a bucket then ill fish the bucket aslong as I get to fish
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
»
FRESHWATER ANGLING
»
Fly fishing
»
winter time blues
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal