ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
FRESHWATER ANGLING => Fly fishing => Trout fishing => Topic started by: Gerhard on July 28, 2010, 05:13:21 PM
-
I found this stunning article by Tom Sutcliffe
http://www.tomsutcliffe.co.za/index.php/category-table/69-june-notes (http://www.tomsutcliffe.co.za/index.php/category-table/69-june-notes)
maybe you can use some of the tips for your fishy photos in future
-
Wow great link Gerhard, thanks :thmsup"
-
Thanks! Good advice... I'm sure we'll have award winning fish pics here at UA from now on!
-
just got an idea..... :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
lets run a photo competition....
All members vote for their fav fishing pic & I'll sponsor a 1m PVC print of that photo?
-
just got an idea..... :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
lets run a photo competition....
All members vote for their fav fishing pic & I'll sponsor a 1m PVC print of that photo?
Nice,
Send Reefman a PM and let them get the ball rolling!!! :happ: :happ:
-
just got an idea..... :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
lets run a photo competition....
All members vote for their fav fishing pic & I'll sponsor a 1m PVC print of that photo?
(clap) :thmsup"
-
just got an idea..... :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
lets run a photo competition....
All members vote for their fav fishing pic & I'll sponsor a 1m PVC print of that photo?
:fnx: :fnx: :fnx:
This is an AWESOME gesture !
Thank you, I'll get this rolling asap !
:uarocks
-
:fnx: :fnx: :fnx:
This is an AWESOME gesture !
Thank you, I'll get this rolling asap !
:uarocks
:tkx: :tkx: Homie!!!