ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
General Angling Topics => Shore Angling => THE GRINDER REVOLUTION => Topic started by: Angler 1 on January 05, 2012, 06:46:56 PM
-
After much deliberations we settled on the ultegra, so far great success in the Cape , Anand Naicker a well known provincial angler and i decided to give the nunus a bash , and the results are welcoming , anand has landed an 80 kg bronzie , a 95 kg blacl pylie and now a wopper of 120kg all on the ultegra and 48 lb gator braid , i have managed three small greys in toti last week and a baby blackfin , we are converted lol ,pics to follow
-
another
-
fight was 3 hrs with te 120kg fish and 30 min with the 95kg fish
-
Bus fish bru! :cgrts:
-
:cgrts: On the all catches :uarocks
-
WOW, nice catches there well done! I am surprised to see that the gator braid is performing so well!. Obviously the angler is very skilled I was told by a fishing shop who i am not going to name that the braid is useless so I went with HMP braid. I will put the gator 30lbs on my smaller spool. Congrats again.