ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

General Angling Topics => Shore Angling => THE GRINDER REVOLUTION => Topic started by: CID on December 06, 2011, 10:18:00 AM

Title: Service Guide Ultegra
Post by: CID on December 06, 2011, 10:18:00 AM
It would be a good idea to post a tutorial on how to service a shimano ultegra.
Many guys have got these reels and im sure the time is nearing for them to be serviced.
 
 
Title: Re: Service Guide Ultegra
Post by: Lichia amia on December 06, 2011, 12:38:10 PM
Reefz shout when you are ready to do this , I'll drop mine off  w;k
Title: Re: Service Guide Ultegra
Post by: REEFMAN on December 06, 2011, 03:35:05 PM
Cool. Bargain Craig! Will only be able to get to this project after the 26th though, but you can drop it off anytime before the 15th if you don't need it.

Is yours the 16000? Anyone got the 16000 Ci that needs a service?
Title: Re: Service Guide Ultegra
Post by: Lichia amia on December 06, 2011, 03:37:34 PM
Cool. Bargain Craig! Will only be able to get to this project after the 26th though, but you can drop it off anytime before the 15th if you don't need it.

Is yours the 16000? Anyone got the 16000 Ci that needs a service?

Thanks Reefz  :yipee:
 
I've got the 10 000.
 
Title: Re: Service Guide Ultegra
Post by: Half-Pint on December 06, 2011, 03:48:46 PM
Reefz I think it only comes up to 14000 which is the main one guys seem to be going for
Title: Re: Service Guide Ultegra
Post by: REEFMAN on December 06, 2011, 07:16:43 PM
 duh JA sorry thats the one I meant!!
Brad, you said you wanted yours done as well... must get it to me after your EC trip...
Title: Re: Service Guide Ultegra
Post by: Half-Pint on December 06, 2011, 10:20:34 PM
Thanks Reefz will make a plan in the new year! :yipee:
Title: Re: Service Guide Ultegra
Post by: Jakes on December 06, 2011, 10:29:43 PM
I've still got a Trini 30 that needs a service ... can I also drop it off at "Tony's reel repair & servicing" early in the new year ...  :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: ...  :hnthnt: :hnthnt: :hnthnt:
Title: Re: Service Guide Ultegra
Post by: REEFMAN on December 07, 2011, 07:32:21 AM
I've still got a Trini 30 that needs a service ... can I also drop it off at "Tony's reel repair & servicing" early in the new year ...  :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: ...  :hnthnt: :hnthnt: :hnthnt:

Shweet bru, anytime. Is it pimped already? Do you have Carbontex and Boca bearings in it?
Title: Re: Service Guide Ultegra
Post by: REEFMAN on January 30, 2012, 10:30:57 AM
Ultegra service guide.... http://www.ultimateangling.co.za/index.php?topic=8358.0 (http://www.ultimateangling.co.za/index.php?topic=8358.0)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal