ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
General Angling Topics => Shore Angling => THE GRINDER REVOLUTION => Topic started by: Moolies on December 05, 2011, 04:22:28 PM
-
Hi Guys as you can see in the forum i've been hunting and low for a descent reel that i could afford with my pocket.
So finally after investigating and reading the forums i've finally settled on the above mentioned ree :dwa: l can't wait to try it out this week-end.
I just have to figure out what to load it up with any ideas?
-
I have had one for 5 years now and all I can say is enjoy it! Its an amazing reel easy to service and can cast a long way... What you going to be targeting?
I have .47 on mine but thinkiong of chucking on some .40 pretty soon :-)
-
[size=78%]Depending on weather this weekend but i'll hopefully head out to the baan and following Oom Diasy's report. But i'll be targeting some Stumps and maybe try my luck at a cob? [/size]
[size=78%]Can't wait to try it out i've waited a whole week for my :cg: its going to be [/size]magnificenttttttttttttt[size=78%]. Finally my first decent :cg: at good price.[/size]
-
:tite :tite :tite :tite
-
hows it how is that :dwa: treating you so far