ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

General Angling Topics => Shore Angling => THE GRINDER REVOLUTION => Topic started by: RANVIR SINGH on November 13, 2011, 12:33:16 PM

Title: My New Setup
Post by: RANVIR SINGH on November 13, 2011, 12:33:16 PM
I got my reel the Ultegra Ci 14 Pimped And im waiting for my P6 grinder from Gremlins
Title: Re: My New Setup
Post by: RANVIR SINGH on November 13, 2011, 12:35:03 PM
with 600m 48lb gator braid
Title: Re: My New Setup
Post by: REEFMAN on November 13, 2011, 02:15:05 PM
Nice Ranvir...! Seems to be the 'optimal' setup that!  :tite
Title: Re: My New Setup
Post by: RANVIR SINGH on November 13, 2011, 03:30:37 PM
Nice Ranvir...! Seems to be the 'optimal' setup that!  :tite


Thanks Reefman  :-) ..... now I'll use my saragosa 18000f for bottom fishing n fishing for tuna wid bait chunks of shelly beach. although the saragosa preformed well on surf except for casting which is why I've got myself this Ultegra . but the gosa is a great reel i've caught about 16 greys in total and literally towed them out of the water with that reel

Title: Re: My New Setup
Post by: Kumz on November 15, 2011, 02:37:50 PM
Nice Very Nice set Up ... TL
Title: Re: My New Setup
Post by: RANVIR SINGH on November 29, 2011, 11:04:26 AM
My Friend Darren ( Nemesis) just sent me a picture of my new rod, I cant wait to pick up my rod :yipee:
its a P6 Grinder
Title: Re: My New Setup
Post by: Half-Pint on November 29, 2011, 11:26:06 AM
 :yipee: :yipee: Im sure youre going to love it
Title: Re: My New Setup
Post by: DONSA on December 06, 2011, 08:23:33 AM
Hi Ranvir,
I have the exact same set up as yours.I was wondering what your impressions are after having used it a couple of times.
Title: Re: My New Setup
Post by: RANVIR SINGH on December 12, 2011, 07:32:39 PM
Its a great rod and reel. but i just need to get used to casting with it . and your thoughts Donsa?
Title: Re: My New Setup
Post by: DONSA on December 12, 2011, 08:57:56 PM
Reel is excellent value for money. :corrct: Rod is extremely light weight.Found it be on the soft side. :-( Beautifull to throw with :-) but you can't really"DONSA" the fish. :-(
 
I have subsequently sold the P6 and I am currently pondering the purchase of the P7 or to convert my S6.
 
I must admit though that I am hooked on this grinder revolution :rck" The intensity of the "pick up and go" can make a grown man scream :woo5:
Title: Re: My New Setup
Post by: Lichia amia on December 12, 2011, 09:04:49 PM
Its a great rod and reel. but i just need to get used to casting with it . and your thoughts Donsa?

Agree , it was a bit like trying to write with my left hand and felt very weird at first . Guess practice makes perfect.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal