ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
General Angling Topics => Shore Angling => THE GRINDER REVOLUTION => Topic started by: Angler 1 on October 10, 2011, 02:36:40 PM
-
Hey gents i have recievd both my reles for the grinder set ups , this new baby will be matched for lighter fishing , it will be paired with a waft highlander musselcracker , that im getting for a bargain , this reel has some fantastic features, apart from the arc bearings , it has all the features of the ultegra and it has aluminium body the frame is cyber something but spool and body plates all aluminium , she come with an extra 10000 spool and line gurads for both , it feels great , the line capacity im not sure yet but i wont spool on more than 40lb braid anyway , here she is
-
pic 2
-
Price? How much .45 Mono would that thing hold? It looks awesome thanks for sharing!
-
and it comes with a reel bag
-
the brand is very under rated here in sa but google it and you will be surprised , commonly used for rooster fsihing in mexico
-
You guys need to stop this ... <:
At this rate I'm going to have to get myself a Grinder setup as well ... :crzy
-
cmon jakes i know you want to lol :cg: :creep: i can see you moving towards it already!PM me if you want details!
-
Lekker Don,post some pics when you brake them in.
-
Hallo Henka , i left your reel and rod at Ilisma this week end , alls well on the home front , yur boy has grown bru looks just like you , anyway it was good to see her after so long take care and calll me when you come home ! Callum het drie sandies gekry maar een het die hook gespoog net as hy op die sand geland , anyway dans dit net tweee, maar hy is hele excited om in die kompetisie te deel
-
hierso
-
lekker Don,tell him I say well done,I'll give you a shout when I'm home.
-
shot laarnie
-
@Angler 1.
Thanks for the help on where to get the reel. I'm waiting for mine now hope it gets here soon.
What did you load you're reel with and what is the capacity of it? I was thinking 30lb on one spool and maybe 45ish lb on the other to go with my loomis&franklin 12ft 3oz rod. Mabe even lighter braid.
I'm fishing the beach 80% of the time, no scattered rocks just sand. And the other 20% I will be fishing off the bricks. They are real nasty bricks too, but fantastic fishing.
Thanx
-
i loaded one spool so far 30lb whiplash 500 odd metre and 30lb power pro 300yds
-
Am I understanding you correctly. ± 800m on one spool?
-
Roger that , i too was amazed No wait im talking twang 400 30lb whiplash and 300yds power pro less than 800!