ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

General Angling Topics => Shore Angling => Topic started by: Ray Hall on September 15, 2011, 02:41:34 PM

Title: The Ultimate Cow Shark Guide
Post by: Ray Hall on September 15, 2011, 02:41:34 PM
a sneak preview...... coming very soon......



Title: Re: The Ultimate Cow Shark Guide
Post by: REEFMAN on September 15, 2011, 04:19:44 PM
Looking forward to this one Ray...!
Forgive me for saying though... I'll believe it when I see it!! :hnthnt:
Title: Re: The Ultimate Cow Shark Guide
Post by: WalkersKiller on September 15, 2011, 04:22:01 PM
 :happ: looking forward to that Ray  :win:
Title: Re: The Ultimate Cow Shark Guide
Post by: Moolies on September 15, 2011, 04:25:09 PM
Most definnatley can't wait to see
Title: Re: The Ultimate Cow Shark Guide
Post by: Dishteng on September 15, 2011, 04:25:44 PM
Cant wait ... Looking forward!!
Title: Re: The Ultimate Cow Shark Guide
Post by: joker on September 16, 2011, 09:40:14 AM
Awesome. Can't wait to see and read this.

Moo moo
Title: Re: The Ultimate Cow Shark Guide
Post by: Kumz on September 18, 2011, 06:00:09 AM
 (clap) :win: :shre:
Title: Re: The Ultimate Cow Shark Guide
Post by: Ray Hall on September 21, 2011, 04:19:19 PM
hi guys, im done.... unfortunately this is the short version as I am VERY VERY restricted to my time..... please understand.  I tried to sum this up in a short two page guide/article. 


How can I uploade a 1meg PDF file mods?
Title: Re: The Ultimate Cow Shark Guide
Post by: REEFMAN on September 21, 2011, 04:22:51 PM
hi guys, im done.... unfortunately this is the short version as I am VERY VERY restricted to my time..... please understand.  I tried to sum this up in a short two page guide/article. 


How can I uploade a 1meg PDF file mods?

Ray e-mail it to admin@ultimateangling.co.za - I will upload it for you.
Title: Re: The Ultimate Cow Shark Guide
Post by: Ray Hall on September 21, 2011, 04:32:52 PM
Enjoy!
Title: Re: The Ultimate Cow Shark Guide
Post by: REEFMAN on September 21, 2011, 04:34:02 PM
At last......!!  :shk   :hehe:

Well done Ray... ++cred

Title: Re: The Ultimate Cow Shark Guide
Post by: LUPO on September 21, 2011, 04:48:29 PM
 :shre: RAY!!!
Title: Re: The Ultimate Cow Shark Guide
Post by: Prego on September 21, 2011, 05:05:15 PM
Great post +cred  :win:
Title: Re: The Ultimate Cow Shark Guide
Post by: pfr on September 21, 2011, 05:37:14 PM
Wel gedaan Ray  :win:
Title: Re: The Ultimate Cow Shark Guide
Post by: joker on September 21, 2011, 05:41:46 PM
Well done Ray.

 :shre:
Title: Re: The Ultimate Cow Shark Guide
Post by: vismal on September 21, 2011, 06:10:06 PM
dankie dat jy dit met ons deel......ai hoe verlang ek nou na Soverby se strand op laagwater!
Title: Re: The Ultimate Cow Shark Guide
Post by: Angler 1 on September 21, 2011, 10:27:31 PM
JA MAAR hENK(VISMAL) WAT VAN nOORD baai se koei that we used to hang !
Title: Re: The Ultimate Cow Shark Guide
Post by: Marthin on September 22, 2011, 07:51:59 AM
Thanx Ray!!!!
Title: Re: The Ultimate Cow Shark Guide
Post by: BigG on September 22, 2011, 08:23:31 AM
"E" for Eventually Ray... Nicely done there man, super informative
Definate cred++
 :tkx:
Title: Re: The Ultimate Cow Shark Guide
Post by: WalkersKiller on September 22, 2011, 08:26:06 AM
Superb work Ray, very interesting! +cred
Title: Re: The Ultimate Cow Shark Guide
Post by: Dishteng on September 22, 2011, 08:40:38 AM
Shot Ray!! Awesome :tkx:
Title: Re: The Ultimate Cow Shark Guide
Post by: Kaspaas on December 07, 2011, 07:37:23 AM
Nice! Short and sweet reading. Heng Ray, ek voel nou sommer lus om in-eds te gaan teiken! LOL :shre:
Title: Re: The Ultimate Cow Shark Guide
Post by: T-50 on May 27, 2012, 01:14:56 PM
Great read! Thx Ray :corrct:
Title: Re: The Ultimate Cow Shark Guide
Post by: Raam on May 31, 2012, 04:28:47 PM
nice stuff... lovely pics... simple .... I liked it.
Thanx for sharing.
Title: Re: The Ultimate Cow Shark Guide
Post by: jkpel on April 29, 2014, 06:38:54 PM
  Cow Sharks are awesome. Would love to see one!
Title: Re: The Ultimate Cow Shark Guide
Post by: isivuba on April 29, 2014, 07:29:48 PM
  Cow Sharks are awesome. Would love to see one!


You more than welcome to have a look at our beautiful country and I'm sure one of our member will gladly show you around
Title: Re: The Ultimate Cow Shark Guide
Post by: Chuckitfar on January 31, 2015, 01:47:02 AM
 Thanks Ray!  :udman:
Title: Re: The Ultimate Cow Shark Guide
Post by: Burney on February 19, 2015, 09:22:23 PM
I got this one 2 weeks ago 1.91m 100.23kg but she was pregnant so maybe a bit heavier bait used yellow tail head
Title: Re: The Ultimate Cow Shark Guide
Post by: Lofty on February 19, 2015, 09:33:35 PM
great catch... (clap) :welc: could you share tackle used perhaps... w;k p.s.:I'm no in-eds angler anymore but for those that are,it might help... :dunno: :hehe:
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal