ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
General Angling Topics => Rock and Surf Fishing Reports => Topic started by: Garrick on June 30, 2011, 11:19:20 AM
-
hiya chaps,
In just a little over 15 hours time i wil be embarking on my maiden voyage to Port Edward.Really looking forward to this trip.Thanks to all the guys who have assisted in giving me the best possible advice.
I will be leaving the office in just over an hours time and I hope to log on and give an update and maybe some pics of some :brnz: and :shd: and :grk: and :blktl: and possibly :cout:
cheers
:grk:
-
Garrick :tite hope you get some good fish and some Bronze Bream :-) please take lots of pics!
-
:tite
-
(clap) Drive safely
-
fshg Tight lines Garrick, and drive safe!
-
go well :tite fshg goodluck
-
:tite & enjoy your warm break!
-
Lucky man :envy :tite and drive safe.
-
enjoy,enjoy and be safe :fshn:
:blktl:
-
Welcome to funsunsea KZN, you have come at the right time, enjoy your stay and :fshn:
-
Garrick buddy have a blast! Your name sakes will surely be around just leave a couple around for me
-
In fact feed them on some of your breyani so they are EXTRA fat when I arrive
-
I missed this one and might be too late but here goes:
Have a safe trip and I hope you have a blast. :tite :tite
:fshn: :grk: :blktl: :shd: :shrk:
-
:tite Buddy .... Be safe ... fshg
-
Enjoy, hope you get stretched !!!
-
:tite buddy
-
Hey :grk:,
Where the pics and updates? ... :dunno:
:tite and I hope your arms get STRETCHED !!! Send my regards to Oom Cassie, Connie, Riaan and all the other locals. Don't be shy to ask for their advice, they are all :appr: