ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

General Angling Topics => Saltwater Lure Angling => Topic started by: Fish-Hunter on June 17, 2011, 07:38:17 PM

Title: Shad in Port Edward???
Post by: Fish-Hunter on June 17, 2011, 07:38:17 PM
Hey Guys

I'm down in Port Edward for some R & R,where should I try for Shad and are they around?

Tite Lines
Title: Re: Shad in Port Edward???
Post by: J-Rock on June 17, 2011, 08:31:44 PM
PM Garrick for tips and ideas on Port Edward.
Title: Re: Shad in Port Edward???
Post by: Fish-Hunter on June 17, 2011, 09:05:49 PM
Thanx J-Rock
Title: Re: Shad in Port Edward???
Post by: J-Rock on June 17, 2011, 09:22:12 PM
Thanx J-Rock


Hope you get some....
Title: Re: Shad in Port Edward???
Post by: Jakes on June 22, 2011, 11:29:50 PM
Can't see the dates of the posts so let's hope I'm not too late. You can try at Lucky Dip or Spalsh Rock if you don't mind the crowds. Otherwise try the lighthouse or Granny's Pool.

Tight Lines !!!
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal