ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

General Angling Topics => Saltwater Lure Angling => Topic started by: Tommo on July 12, 2010, 11:41:53 AM

Title: Ladies catches
Post by: Tommo on July 12, 2010, 11:41:53 AM
I thought I would post some pic's of some lovely ladies with good fish that they caught. There are more and more of the fairer sex getting involved in fishing and they are doing well. It is up to us to encourage our wives,  daughters, girfriends etc to wet a line as well and grow our angling community.
Title: Re: Ladies catches
Post by: nico on July 12, 2010, 11:47:20 AM
Beautiful! And not bad fish either :)
 
I want you life bud! LOL
 
Seriously though, my wife gets seasick, but now that I have bought Jetski's I hope it will not affect her as badly and hopefully we can spend some time on the water together.
Title: Re: Ladies catches
Post by: nico on July 12, 2010, 11:49:41 AM
Oh and let me add - that is a mighty big snoek! And off the beach with spinning tackle - fantastic no matter what gender!
Title: Re: Ladies catches
Post by: Tommo on July 12, 2010, 12:01:31 PM
Here are some more...
Title: Re: Ladies catches
Post by: Jude on July 13, 2010, 01:32:23 PM
Now to find the fairer species that actually wana get involved is another question. Top catches there....
Title: Re: Ladies catches
Post by: benniejordaan on July 23, 2010, 07:36:06 AM
This was a good idea! All of them are pretty!
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal