ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

General Angling Topics => Saltwater Lure Angling => Topic started by: Ziggy on June 13, 2011, 07:47:43 AM

Title: Garrick at Zinkwazi
Post by: Ziggy on June 13, 2011, 07:47:43 AM
I was fishing at Iti Bay at Zinkwazi yesterday - one guy caught a nice sized Garrick on a livebait (mullet) - there were about 6 rods out ith livebait.

All I managed to get was a 1 pound Kingie on a small silver spoon - and had a chase from a garrick on an ice cream cone quite close to the shore.

Becasue the guys had 6 lines outwith livebait in the best spot, it was difficult to throw a lure out without disturbing them, so I had to go prospecting in the less desirable places.
Title: Re: Garrick at Zinkwazi
Post by: Kumz on June 13, 2011, 08:02:45 AM
 :shre:  ..  :happ:  da Fish are coming through now .... Nice very nice ...  :win:
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal