ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
General Angling Topics => Rock and Surf Fishing Reports => Topic started by: Plugger on May 06, 2011, 12:35:03 AM
-
My wife and I together with two of my sons and their girlfriends went to Maps for the Easter llong weekend plus. We tried shark fishing for the first time seriously and had a hell of a time. The eds were scarce, the usual reef fish and I got a small kob. the boys friend joined us and also got a Raggie.We ended up with a tally of 5 Raggies and 1 Dusky landed. 3 snapped off in the shore break, 1 burn off and a number of hits without hook ups. Pleaae bear with me as I'm still trying to workout how to post multiple pictures
-
More pics, it helps to read the options on multiple pictures
-
More pics
-
More
-
more
-
more
-
Firstly, :welc: Bruce!
Secondly... "tried shark fishing for the first time seriousLy"... :shk :shk
That's an UNBELIEVABLE result for your first serious session... congrats, you are a talented angler to do that first time up!!
(clap)
-
Definitly more lucky than talented. My sons have tried on and off before with a few takes but no fish, this time it was right place right time I guess.
-
Very warm welcome to you Plugger.
Congrats on your catches and for the first time . (clap)
-
:shk First time :shrk: fishing , impressive !!! (clap)
Welcome to U.A. !
-
(clap) awesome stuff .... w;k
-
:welc:
Great :shrk:
-
Plugger,
:welc: and well done on some AWSOME catches!
I love that place, but have not had much luck with the in-eds there.
-
Welcome and congrats on some very nice fooshies!
-
Thanks guys,please don't get me wrong it wasn't my first time fishing I have been fishing since I was a half pint. It was our first serious attempt at targeting sharks.
-
Thanks guys,please don't get me wrong it wasn't my first time fishing I have been fishing since I was a half pint. It was our first serious attempt at targeting sharks.
Still damn fine skills bud!!
-
Plugger :welc: great stuff there beautiful :shrk: and those baits look deadly well done on your first serious attempt at shark fishing its a million times better than all my attempts put together :hehe: :clfoto:
-
My first attempt at shark fishing went something like this cast overwind mild swearing unpick cast overwind moderate swearing unpick cast overwind sever swearing unpick cast overwind local angler asks if I have tourettes syndrome pack up head home and vow never to fish again!
-
My first attempt at shark fishing went something like this cast overwind mild swearing unpick cast overwind moderate swearing unpick cast overwind sever swearing unpick cast overwind local angler asks if I have tourettes syndrome pack up head home and vow never to fish again!
:hyst: Brad you're a good sport bud!!!