ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

General Angling Topics => Conservation and Ethics => Topic started by: ianf on June 05, 2023, 09:03:18 AM

Title: Recreational fishing limits ??
Post by: ianf on June 05, 2023, 09:03:18 AM
Hi all, has anyone seen a newer brochure regarding bag limits and minimum sizes, etc. The only one I have seen was last updated in 2017. I assume that is then the valid one to use........... :dunno:


I would have thought that some things had changed since then......



Ian
Title: Re: Recreational fishing limits ??
Post by: RiyadhEd on June 05, 2023, 10:14:56 AM
I am aware of an updated one, but I think it is the 2017, not sure though
Title: Re: Recreational fishing limits ??
Post by: REEFMAN on June 06, 2023, 11:08:12 AM
Don't think the Regulations have changed in the last 5 years. Here is the 2017/2018 one in pdf format.
Includes all the New MPA's.

RECREATIONAL FISHING BROCHURE 2017/2018 (https://www.treedomvillas.co.za/portals/0/articles/RecreationalFishingBrochure2017-18.pdf)
Title: Re: Recreational fishing limits ??
Post by: ianf on June 06, 2023, 02:17:45 PM
Thanks Tony. I just thought I may have missed something in my google search somewhere.


We are taking 4 x newbies with us to Hole in the Wall on Friday. Got to teach them the right way from day one.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal