ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

General Angling Topics => CLASSIFIEDS => Topic started by: huntley on April 21, 2022, 07:28:42 AM

Title: WANTED I am looking for a 13 foot carp rod.
Post by: huntley on April 21, 2022, 07:28:42 AM
I am looking for a 13 foot carp rod to remake as a spinning rod. If anyone has something they are willing to sell please contact me.  Thanks in advance

Title: Re: WANTED I am looking for a 13 foot carp rod.
Post by: fishatic on April 22, 2022, 07:27:21 PM
Roy,
Call me I can help with a blank.
B
Title: Re: WANTED I am looking for a 13 foot carp rod.
Post by: huntley on April 23, 2022, 04:51:25 PM
Thanks to Brandon I am now sorted out with a blank.
Title: Re: WANTED I am looking for a 13 foot carp rod.
Post by: fishatic on June 02, 2022, 01:23:52 PM
C'mon Huntley!

How is it going?

Title: Re: WANTED I am looking for a 13 foot carp rod.
Post by: huntley on June 04, 2022, 08:33:19 PM
The rod is awesome. Heading down the south coast on Monday and will let you know how it throws a spoon off the bricks. Hopefully will get to christen it before I have to come back. Will keep you posted.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal