ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
General Angling Topics => CLASSIFIEDS => Topic started by: huntley on March 26, 2022, 08:31:20 AM
-
I am looking for the tip section for my Poseidon Ultra Light 3,5m spinning rod which broke the other day.
If anyone has one lying around could you please let me know.
Thanks in advance
-
I have not been able to find a tip section so now looking for anyone who has a Poseidon 3.5m 3 piece Ultra Light Spinning rod and is willing or wanting to sell it.
-
Hello Huntley
The Poseidon Ultra Light were great rods and I enjoyed fishing with the rod. Very light and strong. The mid section on mine unfortunately broke and also could not find any spares for it, so I ended up selling it as spares after a few months of looking for spares.
I suggest you look to buy another rod since Kingfisher do not make any spares for these rods any longer and spares are very rare. If you do find the spare tip for it ... I hope it does not break and you will be in the same position you are in now. I ended replaced mine with a 12ft Loomis HMG 36T spinning 3 piece.
Good Luck.
Tight Lines.
-
Hi Ashaadr.
Thanks for the tip. I remade my ultra light and added 2 feet to the butt section and now use it as a spinning rod with a multiplier.
I have repaired the broken tip but would prefer an unbroken one if I can find it so still hoping there is one out there somewhere at a reasonable price.