ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

General Angling Topics => Saltwater Lure Angling => Topic started by: PRENO on February 01, 2022, 04:00:18 PM

Title: Assassin Aurora rod any details?
Post by: PRENO on February 01, 2022, 04:00:18 PM
H
Hi Guys
I have seen this Assassin Aurora Rod heavy for lure fishing but I have not seen any reviews nor anyone asking around about it, Anyone used this rod can share some experiences with it. I have an offer to buy the heavy rating rod with and 11ft Amia Zero heavy for a decent price.
Title: Re: Assassin Aurora rod any details?
Post by: PRENO on February 01, 2022, 04:01:56 PM
Sorry about the original post


Anyone have any experience on these rods.
I have seen it and looks good for lure fishing.
Title: Re: Assassin Aurora rod any details?
Post by: PRENO on February 01, 2022, 04:03:16 PM
Pic 1


I don't see much online tackle shops that have it.
Not sure if it was a once off production or not and whether it is worth the buy.




Thank you
Title: Re: Assassin Aurora rod any details?
Post by: fishatic on February 04, 2022, 07:20:27 AM
Very stiff rods. They were origianlly meant to be especially for soft plastics, but I suspect they were not well received and were dropped.
Title: Re: Assassin Aurora rod any details?
Post by: PRENO on February 04, 2022, 08:40:55 AM
Thank you fishatic


Much appreciated
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal