ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

General Angling Topics => CLASSIFIEDS => Topic started by: Echo7 on January 02, 2022, 06:29:33 PM

Title: WANTED: Stradic 5000 FJ spares
Post by: Echo7 on January 02, 2022, 06:29:33 PM
Hi gents


I'm looking for the R/H side plate with screw, if anyone is stripping for spares please contact me.
Thanks.


0832 triple zero 364




(https://cf.shopee.com.my/file/af68d7a1433034d23cbb03ff7dd97529)
Title: Re: WANTED: Stradic 5000 FJ spares
Post by: Dewald Posthumus on January 04, 2022, 10:42:25 AM
Same here, if anyone has any spares it would be great.


I need the Rotor, Bail Arm and Centre pin.
Title: Re: WANTED: Stradic 5000 FJ spares
Post by: fishatic on January 05, 2022, 08:08:45 PM

Gents:

RH side plate 14899 + screw 14883

Rotor 14892

Bail arm 14893 (just the arm, nothing else?)

Centre pin? You mean the main shaft 14890?


I seem to recall some old hidden part lurking; I'll have a look and post back here. no promises mind you.


Title: Re: WANTED: Stradic 5000 FJ spares
Post by: Dewald Posthumus on January 11, 2022, 02:06:28 PM
Thanks Brandon,


Yeah, I'll post a pic of the damage ad 15 year old can do to a reel by just casting it...


Checked with Shimano SA - they have ZERO parts available for this reel...
Title: Re: WANTED: Stradic 5000 FJ spares
Post by: fishatic on January 12, 2022, 07:25:15 AM
Funny, I held the body (side plate) in my hand yesterday..... Post pics of damage.
Title: Re: WANTED: Stradic 5000 FJ spares
Post by: Dewald Posthumus on January 12, 2022, 07:38:27 AM
Here you go - ask not how he did this, I have never seen anything like it!  :FST:







Title: Re: WANTED: Stradic 5000 FJ spares
Post by: Echo7 on January 17, 2022, 04:02:54 PM
Yoh!! Looks like he tried to cast an 8oz sinker with the bail arm closed.
Title: Re: WANTED: Stradic 5000 FJ spares
Post by: Echo7 on February 07, 2022, 09:50:00 AM
Bump!! Still looking.
Title: Re: WANTED: Stradic 5000 FJ spares
Post by: Davo on February 21, 2022, 02:38:55 PM
Afternoon gents


I have a stripped stradic 5000 FI, if there is a way to tell if the parts are compatible, Ill gladly help out.


Fishatic, do you know where i can get one way bearings from, I need them for a pair of Torium 30s that I'm working on.




Thank you
Title: Re: WANTED: Stradic 5000 FJ spares
Post by: fishatic on February 21, 2022, 03:01:57 PM
Down South Trading / DST (shimano agents) will have the one way bearings
Title: Re: WANTED: Stradic 5000 FJ spares
Post by: Echo7 on February 23, 2022, 05:25:03 AM
Hi Davo


Thanks for checking but the side plate of the FJ is not compatible with the FI. I don't know if the other parts might be.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal