ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

General Angling Topics => CLASSIFIEDS => Topic started by: BJR on February 25, 2021, 11:59:43 AM

Title: LOOKING FOR : SHIMANO SUSTAIN 10000 x 2
Post by: BJR on February 25, 2021, 11:59:43 AM
Good day UA's[/size]I have a friend urgently looking for 2 x Shimano Sustain's model 10000.Requirements.....has to be in pristine condition.Kindly send me a PMThks
Title: Re: LOOKING FOR : SHIMANO SUSTAIN 10000 x 2
Post by: fishatic on March 17, 2021, 08:16:28 AM
Western Accessories in Krugersdorp have brand new 10000 FG.
Just tell your friend that the Sustain FG is now the old generation and parts might be fun to find if required.
Even the Sustain FI like I have has been around since 2017 & I suspect that we may see a new Sustain this year (based on history - Sustain follows the Stradic by about a year) but who knows, it may be dropped?

Give the new Saragossa SW-A or Stradic SW a serious look (Stradic SW in 5k and up sizes is not related to the Stradic FL at all)
Both will be way better at shrugging off splashes and immersions (not winding under water) having body seals and o-ring seals at water entry points
Title: Re: LOOKING FOR : SHIMANO SUSTAIN 10000 x 2
Post by: BJR on March 17, 2021, 11:28:12 AM
Thks Brandon..... I will most defn tell him.


I agree that the Gosa or Stradic is a better option based on the facts.

Title: Re: LOOKING FOR : SHIMANO SUSTAIN 10000 x 2
Post by: BJR on March 18, 2021, 01:23:44 PM
Called WA Krugersdorp (Isaac) Says they have NONE :cnfzd
Not another branch of theirs ? 
Title: Re: LOOKING FOR : SHIMANO SUSTAIN 10000 x 2
Post by: fishatic on March 18, 2021, 06:00:22 PM
Ninnies.Its in a glass display cabinet, 1st floor right at the back of the shop. Top shelf I think, left hand side
Title: Re: LOOKING FOR : SHIMANO SUSTAIN 10000 x 2
Post by: BJR on March 19, 2021, 09:26:00 PM
Struck Gold.....Found it.
Strange how clients know more than shop assistants in their own shops :lolo: [size=78%] [/size]
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal