ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

General Angling Topics => CLASSIFIEDS => Topic started by: FishStyx on November 26, 2020, 06:27:35 PM

Title: Heavy Jigging Gear (Sold)
Post by: FishStyx on November 26, 2020, 06:27:35 PM

I'm starting to thin out my tackle hoard. It's a bit of streamlining and getting rid of stuff that I don't foresee myself using again. Starting with some heavy gear... Getting too old for this stuff. Time to pass it on to the younger gen.

First up is a Jigging Master PE 4-9 5' rod. A little rash on the gimble but otherwise perfect. It's with an Alutecnos Gorilla 12C. As far as I remember, the 12C has 100lb Jigstar Katana on it. Reel has some rash on one side only. Both have been barely fished.

Asking R6k for reel and R2k for rod.
Title: Re: Heavy Jigging Gear
Post by: FishStyx on November 26, 2020, 06:30:26 PM
Jigging stick
Title: Re: Heavy Jigging Gear
Post by: Lenny on November 29, 2020, 09:56:01 AM
Wish I , had a pile of cash for this deal.....


 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Title: Re: Heavy Jigging Gear
Post by: REEFMAN on December 08, 2020, 09:05:47 AM
Ya that is top gear. That Alutechnos is a thing of great beauty!  :win:
Title: Re: Heavy Jigging Gear
Post by: FishStyx on January 02, 2021, 11:47:26 AM
Sold... Thanks Russel. Tight lines bro
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal