ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

General Angling Topics => Saltwater Lure Angling => Topic started by: Rockslide on September 10, 2020, 04:55:31 PM

Title: ST LUCIA
Post by: Rockslide on September 10, 2020, 04:55:31 PM
Good afternoon


What is St Lucia and surrounding areas like lately for spinning?
Moving to the lowveld soon and will be close enough to St Lucia Mapelane, C Vidal etc.
I haven't been there in ages


I read what Steenie and others in old threads told about the mining at the mouth with consequential un-fishable waters.
Is that something of the past?


Thanks in advance





Title: Re: ST LUCIA
Post by: Steenie on September 14, 2020, 01:21:54 PM
Good afternoon


What is St Lucia and surrounding areas like lately for spinning?
Moving to the lowveld soon and will be close enough to St Lucia Mapelane, C Vidal etc.
I haven't been there in ages


I read what Steenie and others in old threads told about the mining at the mouth with consequential un-fishable waters.
Is that something of the past?


Thanks in advance


Fishing can be really good under right conditions.  The options are nearly limitless there with the close proximity of Mission rocks, Cape Vidal and Maphelane.
Title: Re: ST LUCIA
Post by: Rockslide on September 30, 2020, 12:57:27 PM
Thanks Steenie
Sorry for replying only now. Hectic couple of weeks trying to mitigate the lockdown damage to business.
If you would not mind, and the stars align, I would like to "hook" up with you when I'm there?
I can do with serious couching :-) :blush:



SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal