ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

General Angling Topics => CLASSIFIEDS => Topic started by: Shikz on March 19, 2020, 02:30:55 PM

Title: Waft Pirate Ultra Light 13ft 2-4oz
Post by: Shikz on March 19, 2020, 02:30:55 PM
Waft Pirate Ultra Light 13ft 2-4oz
Rod has been used once and is in, mint, almost brand new condition.
The rod tube has some scruff marks from a house move.
For those who know, you know what this rod is capable off and what it sells for.
R 2500 not negotiable.
Based in JHB and can postnet at your cost.
Pics are large and I am unable to upload all. Please Whatsapp and I will forward you clear images of the rod.
083 566 1964
Title: Re: Waft Pirate Ultra Light 13ft 2-4oz
Post by: Chancer on April 05, 2020, 06:34:15 PM

Hi Shikz. see link below


https://www.ultimateangling.co.za/index.php?topic=23858.msg393497#msg393497
Title: Re: Waft Pirate Ultra Light 13ft 2-4oz
Post by: Shikz on April 07, 2020, 09:43:01 AM





Hi Shikz. see link below


https://www.ultimateangling.co.za/index.php?topic=23858.msg393497#msg393497 (https://www.ultimateangling.co.za/index.php?topic=23858.msg393497#msg393497)


Thanks bro - I messaged him and he is looking specifically for the Iron Feather - not the Pirate. Appreciate it.
Title: Re: Waft Pirate Ultra Light 13ft 2-4oz
Post by: Lenny on April 07, 2020, 07:58:22 PM
I would , if I had the cash . Good luck .


Very jealous ...
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal