ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

General Angling Topics => CLASSIFIEDS => Topic started by: emjay on March 10, 2020, 12:27:44 PM

Title: WANTED: Garcia Mitchell 306 or 307
Post by: emjay on March 10, 2020, 12:27:44 PM
Hi all


Looking for a Garcia Mitchell 306 or 307. I'm planning on using it for spares for a 307 that I have and am keeping for sentimental reasons, so it doesn't have to be spotless. I'm mainly interested in the pinion gear and drag assembly, so if the frame is cracked or the spool is burst, I'm not worried


PM me or call me at 083 628 3565 if you have one and we can negotiate a price


Thanks!
Title: Re: WANTED: Garcia Mitchell 306 or 307
Post by: Big boy on March 11, 2020, 11:15:20 AM
Hi Emjay,

My buddy might have one for you, I will forward him your details  :tite
Title: Re: WANTED: Garcia Mitchell 306 or 307
Post by: emjay on March 12, 2020, 10:36:24 PM
Hi Emjay,

My buddy might have one for you, I will forward him your details  :tite


Thanks!  :+ cred:


I believe he is the person who got hold of me. He actually had a 307A, which is a bit different to the 307. Different line laying method, some parts a bit different and actually a bit simpler than the 307, but I bought the reel anyway and managed to scavenge the parts off it that I needed
Title: Re: WANTED: Garcia Mitchell 306 or 307
Post by: Big boy on March 13, 2020, 09:38:52 AM
U are welcome  w;k
Title: Re: WANTED: Garcia Mitchell 306 or 307
Post by: dugong on March 16, 2020, 02:54:40 PM
I may be able to help, I will look tonight.
Title: Re: WANTED: Garcia Mitchell 306 or 307
Post by: emjay on March 16, 2020, 09:16:22 PM
I may be able to help, I will look tonight.


Thank you, but I got sorted out with what I needed already  :tkx:
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal