ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
General Angling Topics => CLASSIFIEDS => Topic started by: Haroldg on December 26, 2019, 10:31:16 PM
-
Assassin Rockhopper 10' + 5" Deluxe KP
This outfit is brand new. R950 for the combo.
-
Awesome combo for scratching at the bricks.....why you selling H ?
-
This was an impulse buy Ben. I used a KP for many years on the South Pier in the 70s and recently wanted to do the same again for old times sake. Unfortunately life is getting in the way and my fishing trips are getting scarcer by the day. Since buying the outfit it has been lying at home together with all the lures I keep NEEDING. This would make a great scratching outfit for someone like yourself who knows how to use a KP and you won't get it at this price. Someone is interested but wants to pay in dribs and drabs and I'd rather let it collect dust at home. Hopefully life eases up a bit and I get to do what I enjoy most.
-
Its so true, I think we all have that 1 thing in common that sometimes we walk into a tackleshop, see the item/s that takes us back in time, buy on impulse, not realising we getting to old, or have some restrictions of some sort. But it does not stop us from giving up or try to alternate the fishing spot to still enjoy the old style.
I saw Reefs talking about a rotator cuff problem & his restriction on using heavy outfit.....I am heading the same direction, am just Sh** scared of not being able to cast my 14 footers after an op, thus keep on postponing my follow-up visits to the specialist.
Let me chat to a few friends re the outfit, maybe they have some Xmas bucks left after this holiday season.
That rod & KP is truelly a well balanced outfit to have fun with, & NO dont let people rip you off with drips & drabs....either they pay or keep staring at it.
-
Hi Harold.
Pse send me yr Cell number.
-
Hi Ben,
Sent you a PM
-
Hi, is this still available?
-
Sorry Jaybennie, the outfit went pretty quickly.