ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

General Angling Topics => Saltwater Lure Angling => Topic started by: Adams on July 24, 2019, 11:38:28 PM

Title: Beginner Advice
Post by: Adams on July 24, 2019, 11:38:28 PM
Hello all.
This is my first post here (with so much of knowlege it behoves a noob like myself to read more and post less :corrct:)
I have just begun my journey into R&S lure angling and would like to know if my current setup is suitable for this type of angling.
> Loomis and Franklin waverunnerx 10ft
> Okuma Ceymar C55 reel

P. S:
I have read through the thread, Learning Experience and am using those posts  as a guide on which lures I should purchase.
Title: Re: Beginner Advice
Post by: FishStyx on July 25, 2019, 12:32:38 PM
Sorry... Not familiar with the kit mentioned so can't contribute... Just wanted to say a warm  :welc:  We look fwd to hearing about your experiences.
Title: Re: Beginner Advice
Post by: colin on July 25, 2019, 01:59:59 PM
 :welc: :toppie:
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal