ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

General Angling Topics => Saltwater Lure Angling => Topic started by: SPARODON on February 23, 2017, 03:30:39 PM

Title: Dakar fishing
Post by: SPARODON on February 23, 2017, 03:30:39 PM
If you have ever flown to the states on SAA and on the stop over in dakar looked out the window and wondered if there is fish in the waters you see down there...... These were caught by a friend this week. All caught from shore in front of the sheraton hotel in dakar
Title: Re: Dakar fishing
Post by: REEFMAN on February 23, 2017, 04:14:31 PM
Wow! Awesome!
Title: Re: Dakar fishing
Post by: LeerieLegend on February 23, 2017, 04:43:39 PM
Nice one! Now I have viskoors and no fishing this weekend...  :-(
Title: Re: Dakar fishing
Post by: LGF on February 23, 2017, 06:10:08 PM
I have a trip coming up to Canada and plan to fly via Washington, maybe I could cause a disturbance on the plane when it refuels in Dakar, get chucked off, hopefully not arrested, and then whilst the office gets their act together to get me another flight, book into the Sheraton and drag my "Huge"  :rotfl  tackle box and drop shot rod to go see if I too can take such fishy pics!
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal