ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
FRESHWATER ANGLING => Fly fishing => Topic started by: schloshd1 on October 06, 2010, 06:19:29 AM
-
Howsit guys
A mate and I will be camping at Strydoms this weekend (Saturday-Sunday). Is anyone keen to join?
-
Howsit guys
A mate and I will be camping at Strydoms this weekend (Saturday-Sunday). Is anyone keen to join?
Can't make this weekend, too much on my plate. :sadd But I'll definately be fishing next week!
-
Would love to join you chaps but had a nasty fall(not in the river) so this weekend is for recovery
-
sorry to hear it bud, hope you recover quickly. Was it an alcohol related fall? Those are the best kind :lolo:
-
If there was I would have had some kind of believable excuse, it only involved me, a chair and a large quantity of ribs - some of them my own.
-
Ha Ha ! Excellent (clap) :lolo:
-
How did the weekend go?
-
The fishing was pretty slow Saturday and Sunday morning although the guys that stayed and fished Sunday afternoon say that it picked up a bit later in the day. Otherwise it was a great time with plenty of cold beer and a falling tree branch nearly flattening Etienne's tent during the storm. Good times!