ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

General Angling Topics => Saltwater Lure Angling => Topic started by: DJ on November 23, 2016, 09:30:41 AM

Title: What Lures and spoons for Guinjata bay this December?
Post by: DJ on November 23, 2016, 09:30:41 AM
I need some suggestions on buying some spoons and other lures for fishing from the boat and spinning from the beach please?

I have a selection of Rapala, poppers, Jigs but no spoons stick baits etc.

Suggestions will be appreciated
Title: Re: What Lures and spoons for Guinjata bay this December?
Post by: WalkersKiller on November 23, 2016, 09:39:23 AM
Dont know a lot about Gunjata, probably zilch actually. But I know the guys off the boats use big Halco twisty spoons with Natal Snoek with good results.
Title: Re: What Lures and spoons for Guinjata bay this December?
Post by: John F on November 23, 2016, 09:56:30 AM
GT plugs, bucktails, halco roosta popper, halco twisty...
Title: Re: What Lures and spoons for Guinjata bay this December?
Post by: REEFMAN on November 23, 2016, 02:43:38 PM
Also GT Ice creams, CID Iron Candy spoons...
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal