ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

General Angling Topics => Saltwater Lure Angling => Topic started by: ulua on June 21, 2016, 08:17:35 PM

Title: Daiwa Exceller 3 piece spinning rods
Post by: ulua on June 21, 2016, 08:17:35 PM



I would appreciate feedback from any members using the newish 3 piece exceller rods 10"6 and 11"6.


I have the original exceller rods that came out and love it , looking to upgrade and also easier transporting.



Title: Re: Daiwa Exceller 3 piece spinning rods
Post by: Haroldg on June 22, 2016, 04:43:22 PM
I've spoken to someone who has the 10'6" and he's really impressed with it. He prefers it to the 11'6" and claims to outperform his mates with the 11'6". Whether this is PR talk I don't know but he has offered for me to try it out so I will be following this post closely.
Title: Re: Daiwa Exceller 3 piece spinning rods
Post by: 1969 on June 28, 2016, 11:51:52 AM
10.6 excellor 3 piece is a fantastic rod , definitely the best 3 piece on the market .
Title: Re: Daiwa Exceller 3 piece spinning rods
Post by: fritz8jacobs on July 03, 2016, 01:20:53 PM
Hi Guys just want to know im stuck in the middle of a diawa exceller elite and a assassin amia because i love to throw as far as posible and i put bait on quite often as well what rod would give me best of both worlds for spinning and throwing a sard as far as possible please assist
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal