ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

FRESHWATER ANGLING => Fly fishing => Topic started by: yello helmet on April 20, 2016, 06:59:51 AM

Title: Early May
Post by: yello helmet on April 20, 2016, 06:59:51 AM
Well with Autumn here I found out that Emhlangeni is stocking first week of May.


Looks like Im planning a Mothers-day of picnic and braai. Ill definatly put some Fly in
www.emhlangeni.co.za (http://www.emhlangeni.co.za/)   
Title: Re: Early May
Post by: WalkersKiller on April 20, 2016, 07:20:10 AM
Sounds awesome, might sneak out there in the second week  :hnthnt:
Title: Re: Early May
Post by: gavin erwin on April 20, 2016, 07:29:42 AM
Awesome thanks for the info I will be joining you WK!!!  :hnthnt:
Title: Re: Early May
Post by: yello helmet on April 20, 2016, 12:54:17 PM
Now the TOSS up
Go to Auqa on the Saturday and Miss the Fly or Miss Aqua and get the Fly
 :blush:
Title: Re: Early May
Post by: yello helmet on April 28, 2016, 01:45:42 PM
So just found out that they Stocked today


Im looking at Sunday as Im off Monday so it wont mess with all the other Wifes plans
Title: Re: Early May
Post by: WalkersKiller on April 28, 2016, 02:02:31 PM
 :happ: :tite post a report with some pics if you can  :hnthnt:
Title: Re: Early May
Post by: yello helmet on April 29, 2016, 11:08:07 AM
I Will do


Also I now have to blame you IF the Mrs is a bit swr




HAHHAHAHAHAHHA
Title: Re: Early May
Post by: WalkersKiller on April 29, 2016, 11:11:14 AM
 :lolo:
Title: Re: Early May
Post by: yello helmet on May 03, 2016, 07:12:36 AM
Not the greatest morning out
Ended up with 5 fish the biggest being as big as a bar of chocolate.was still nice to get the dust off the gear




One thing I did notice was when the wind was blowing I put a strike indicator on and let it drift with the wind


there are some BIG ones that they have stocked. I lost 3 bright yellow indicators to that one or three Slabs
Title: Re: Early May
Post by: gavin erwin on May 03, 2016, 08:01:26 AM
Well done yello helmet got any pics? What fly's were working?  (clap)
Title: Re: Early May
Post by: WalkersKiller on May 03, 2016, 09:40:52 AM
Nice report back bru!
Title: Re: Early May
Post by: yello helmet on May 04, 2016, 07:09:08 AM
Sorry no pics was a little cold and fingers not working


Anything Olive was getting picked up
I was using an olive damsel
Title: Re: Early May
Post by: WalkersKiller on May 04, 2016, 07:55:19 AM
Very nice  :win:
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal