ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

General Angling Topics => Saltwater Lure Angling => Topic started by: shamwari on April 04, 2016, 05:36:41 PM

Title: Fish inc wing lure
Post by: shamwari on April 04, 2016, 05:36:41 PM
Hi Folks


Are these lures still around ? I am specifically after the smaller ones. About 8 cm. thanks

Title: Re: Fish inc wing lure
Post by: Plugger on April 04, 2016, 09:09:56 PM
You and me both. I'm looking for the flanker. Seems all their lures were named after rugby positions.battling to find them and only have two left.
Title: Re: Fish inc wing lure
Post by: MichaelK on April 05, 2016, 01:27:33 PM
Try communicating with them on facebook


https://www.facebook.com/ (https://www.facebook.com/)fishinclures/
Title: Re: Fish inc wing lure
Post by: Plugger on April 05, 2016, 02:18:07 PM
.
Title: Re: Fish inc wing lure
Post by: tackle whore on April 06, 2016, 09:33:09 PM
I got a few if you need unfished PM me .
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal