ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

General Angling Topics => Saltwater Lure Angling => Topic started by: Plugger on March 28, 2016, 07:38:33 AM

Title: Lure search
Post by: Plugger on March 28, 2016, 07:38:33 AM
if anyone has seen these lures in their local tackle shop please let me know.Basil Manning had them awhile ago but doesn't have them any more. They are Flanker sinking stick baits.
Much obliged.
Title: Re: Lure search
Post by: Plugger on March 28, 2016, 07:48:40 AM
Sorry about the upside down pictures, my iPad insists.
Title: Re: Lure search
Post by: jball7204 on March 28, 2016, 03:02:51 PM
Do they work for you Plugger? I have one, but have never used it...
Title: Re: Lure search
Post by: Plugger on March 28, 2016, 03:08:15 PM
Shad can't leave them alone.Ive only got two left.
Title: Re: Lure search
Post by: John F on March 28, 2016, 03:16:39 PM
Sorry about the upside down pictures, my iPad insists.

sorted  :corrct:
Title: Re: Lure search
Post by: jball7204 on March 28, 2016, 03:22:20 PM
Thanks,, will chuck mine a bit!!
Title: Re: Lure search
Post by: Plugger on March 28, 2016, 05:03:56 PM
Sorry about the upside down pictures, my iPad insists.

sorted  :corrct:


Thanks
Title: Re: Lure search
Post by: CLS on March 29, 2016, 09:50:53 AM
Think its now under the CID range.
Title: Re: Lure search
Post by: Plugger on March 29, 2016, 11:51:34 AM
I've sent the manufacturer an email, we'll see if they will reply.
Title: Re: Lure search
Post by: CLS on March 29, 2016, 03:30:11 PM
 Hope you come right, The new CID shiver stick is awesome.
Title: Re: Lure search
Post by: Plugger on March 29, 2016, 03:33:49 PM
I haven't tried it yet but I'll get one next time I'm at BM.
Title: Re: Lure search
Post by: Plugger on April 11, 2016, 01:29:42 PM
I managed to find some. Bought the lot (21) and shared them with my boys, on the condition that if I get hooked up they'll swim for it.
Title: Re: Lure search
Post by: Vos on April 11, 2016, 02:37:56 PM
Both shops in St Lucia stock them if you still need
Title: Re: Lure search
Post by: Plugger on April 11, 2016, 02:41:47 PM
Thanks Vos.
Title: Re: Lure search
Post by: Plugger on April 12, 2016, 06:00:54 AM
Well worth a throw, From the beach Shad are all over them and my boys get Snoek and Bonnie's with them off the Jetskis. The Natural is my preferred color.
Title: Re: Lure search
Post by: REEFMAN on April 12, 2016, 07:56:34 AM
You guys should try the new Daiwa SW Minnow as well. It casts much better than all the CID slimbaits and shiversticks that I've tried, yet it's the same weight. Has a lip and a rattle as well. Used it on my last trip and was very impressed. Outcasts all the others by at least 20-25%. Don't know how, but I think it's the way it is weighted.

(http://www.ultimateangling.co.za/MGalleryItem.php?id=2909)

(http://www.ultimateangling.co.za/MGalleryItem.php?id=2908)
Title: Re: Lure search
Post by: Poenskop on April 12, 2016, 11:34:33 AM
What size hooks did you put on then Tony?
Title: Re: Lure search
Post by: REEFMAN on April 12, 2016, 11:44:00 AM
Mustad Kaiju inlines, think 4/0??
Title: Re: Lure search
Post by: Poenskop on April 12, 2016, 12:20:39 PM
Thanks
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal