ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

General Angling Topics => Saltwater Lure Angling => Topic started by: Lenny on May 19, 2015, 11:56:16 AM

Title: Gabon info
Post by: Lenny on May 19, 2015, 11:56:16 AM
Guys please share any info you have regarding fishing in Gabon .


Two people I have spoken to that's been there , just chuckled when I asked them about it it , their advice was  " just go you will have fun ha ha ha "


Species looks like kob / Cubera / barracuda /Threadfin / tarpon / jacks .


Above mentioned species are enough to get me excitedenough .





Title: Re: Gabon info
Post by: Harvard 16 on May 19, 2015, 01:08:39 PM
Lenny, go look up Chammonds Gabon trip report, he's probably the guy to speak to on this on.
Title: Re: Gabon info
Post by: kevf on May 19, 2015, 02:32:06 PM
hey lenny, I looked at it a few years ago, looked/sounded amazing but was pretty pricy, probably worth every cent if you got stuck in to some good fish but it'll have to wait a few years.
http://www.tourettefishing.com/destinations/gabon/ (http://www.tourettefishing.com/destinations/gabon/)
http://www.tourettefishing.com/sette-cama-gabon-27-feb-to-3-march-2015/ (http://www.tourettefishing.com/sette-cama-gabon-27-feb-to-3-march-2015/)
these are the guys I spoke to at the time
Title: Re: Gabon info
Post by: vismal on May 19, 2015, 02:53:05 PM
Hi Lenny, I got all the info from Rob at Tourette's last week, the PDF file is to big to post here, will gladly email it to you. Also got a qoute from a second operator but was alot more pricey than Tourette's.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal