ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
General Angling Topics => Saltwater Lure Angling => Topic started by: WalkersKiller on May 12, 2015, 02:11:38 PM
-
All I can say is wow.
https://www.facebook.com/blacktiph/videos/864331416961729/?fref=nf (https://www.facebook.com/blacktiph/videos/864331416961729/?fref=nf)
-
:shk That is some amazing action and it just shows you how agile they are. :tkx: for sharing.
-
Thats my kind of shark fishing :shk :shk
-
Thats my kind of shark fishing :shk :shk
Are they not too big for you? :crzy :hyst: :creep:
-
Fantastic surface action... WOW!
-
Thats my kind of shark fishing :shk :shk
Are they not too big for you? :crzy :hyst: :creep:
:hehe: :hehe:
-
Looks like they were using hookless lures?
-
Some awesome footage (clap) .
-
I could do that all day long!
With cheap lures.
-
:tkx: amazing how the :shrk:can keep orientated and after the lure during all the acrobatics, their eyesight must be phenomenal. :toppie:
-
I mailed Joshua and offered him some nice SA chisels to avoid that slewing he was getting on some of the lures he was throwing - hence many of the misses. Haven't heard back yet...
-
I think the problem is they forgot to put hooks on.
-
I think the idea was more to see the shark chase of the lure than to catch a shark
Great fun any way
-
Awesome stuff indeed!!! :rck"
-
(clap)wow, spectacular:-):-) :tkx:
-
They said that they only played with the sharks, there are other vids of them catching them.
-
That's incredible
-
Seeing all those Blacktips make me realize my poor couta doesn't stand a chance. <: <: <: